INMA Webinar: Rebuilding the World's Original Digital Subscription — From Content to Customer Led: The Wall Street Journal
The paywall models of metered, freemium, and hard all have one thing in common: They are content led. The access rules are determined by content rules, rather than customer data. This has led to a one-size-fits-all approach.
Over the last year, the Journal has been innovating in the paywall space, and have moved away from a content-led to a customer-led approach. Using a proprietary algorithm and propensity score, the Journal customizes the experience for non-subscribers based on data that helps them predict the likelihood of subscribing.
- Date: Wednesday, March 21
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Jon Buckley, Digital Subscriber Acquisition & Retention, The Wall Street Journal
21 March 2018
New York, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com